Among several of the hottest beauty trends out there attractive and natural-looking eyebrow is one these days. We here at Rad Beaver made sure that from with this practical guide to making your eyebrows appearance extremely gorgeous at home so that without of spending a fortune on salons and makeup artists one can easily get it.
Before you start…
The prerequisite in determining that either your brows are thick enough: you don’t need to be worried at all If you come across that you don’t have got thick eyebrows. Well, you can try constantly to grow thicker brows. Massage your eyebrows for 3-5 minutes by using castor oil, olive oil, or almond oil for quicker hair growth before going to bed. A nutritious diet can also be very effective and work its magic not only on your hair, but also on your whole body, so include fish (especially salmon), nuts, raisins, and soy products in your daily intake. These will rouse hair growth and reinforce hair follicles. To get the wonderful effects you won’t have to wait for a longer period of time.
Finding the flawless eyebrow shape for your face shape
- Round Face: Try to make as high an arch as you can. Look for a brow shape that follows a straight line to the peak of the brow, and stay away from a rounded brow shape. This will create your face look very round.
- Square Face: Go for a curved brow shape, soft, or hard-angled shape. Stay clear of thin and short brow shapes.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Must stick with a low arch and rounded brow shape, as it gives a more natural look. Avoid a highly arched brow: it can add length to a smaller heart-shaped face.
- Oval Face: Select a flat and soft-angled eyebrow shape. Those should go straight up, and then moderately curve around at the top.
In order to recognize the three opinions that you will want to glance at once doing your eyebrow, use the ’pencil’ technique. Put a pencil in a straight line across the side of your nose — It is going to be the start (inside) of the brow. Afterwards, put the pencil lengthways of your nose and alongside your pupil. That is the arch and the uppermost section of your brow. Now move the pencil so that the edge of your nostril and the external edge of your eye are in line — this is the finishing of your brow.
How to pluck the flawless eyebrows:
Get hold of your tweezers and start plucking! We believed that these small tips are helpful to get incredible outcomes:
- Make sure have good lighting and have made yourself comfortable. Buy a high-quality pair of tweezers — this vital instrument you’re using has to be efficient in tweezing the eyebrow and gripping the hair.
- To reduce the redness swelling, and pain runs an ice cube over your brows, or apply some skin lotion.
- Be cautious when plucking the area above the brow: if you over-pluck it and will go too far, the brow will look oddly thin. Subsequently, every few tweezes the eyebrow, take a couple of steps back to see the bigger picture and evaluate the result.
- To comb your eyebrows use a special brush, and trim any hairs that stick up above the brow line with a small set of nail scissors or eyebrow scissors.